In this episode I sit down with Doug Wright from Heritage Links to talk about how he got started in golf course construction and his #1 piece of advice for anyone trying to make their way into the industry today.
- How Devin and Doug met.
- How Doug got his start in golf course construction.
- Why Doug chose to study civil engineering in college.
- How the recession affected the golf course design industry.
- The responsibilities and day-to-day activities of a project manager.
- Why getting into the golf course construction and golf course design business is tough.
Sometimes when opportunities come along you just have to jump at them.