In this episode I sit down with Marty McDonald from Bad Rhino to talk about social media marketing in the landscape industry.
- Why you should never spread yourself too thin in social media.
- The number one platform for landscape professionals.
- How to best use Facebook to grow your brand.
- Why using native platform tools are important.
- Why it’s important to consider your target audience when choosing platforms.
“The Landscape industry has a lot of opportunities to take effective photos of your work.” – Devin Shepard
“Facebook is a pay to play platform so be careful when you start out but it’s worth the potential exposure.” – Marty McDonald
“Don’t expect a return from every platform if your audience isn’t there.” – Marty McDonald
“It’s great to claim your real estate and be on the cutting edge, but you have to think about where your audience is.” – Marty McDonald
“Social Media is powerful because of how much data you can access and how easily you can reach your audience.” – Marty McDonald