In this episode I sit down with Nicole Tigges from North Eastern Irrigation and landscape to talk about:
- How she went from being an interior designer to a landscape designer.
- The resources she uses to effectively do her job.
- What it’s like being a project manager in the field.
- The importance of having the right resources.
- Her biggest pitfalls as a project manager.
“I didn’t actually know that landscape design was a major.” – Nicole Tigges
“I wanted to enhance outdoor spaces and make it better for other people.” – Nicole Tigges
“The best way to learn the industry is to get in there with a professional.” – Nicole Tigges
“You can’t do something to the best of your ability if you don’t learn the industry as a whole.” – Nicole Tigges